An event every week that begins at 12:00am on Monday, repeating until June 25, 2018
Mondays, May 7-June 25, 10 a.m.-noon; repeated 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Facilitated by Carla Palmer, LUT, Education Director. SEE credit $145; audit class $100. Mandatory course for LUT or ministry students and open to the public.
Students will explore the dimensions of self by studying various systems and techniques for self awareness. They will become more conscious of their attitudes, beliefs and ways of being. They will explore symptoms of stress and imbalance; healthy responses to stress and imbalance; and how to integrate spiritual principles to maintain balance and honor all facets of their being.
Upon completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Identify and articulate current belief systems regarding key areas of life, such as (but not limited to) health, finances, and relationships.
- Express personal values and integrity.
- Articulate and engage in areas of emotional literacy.
- Increase effective communication skills to enhance relationships.
- Evaluate any personal stressors and formulate mediation strategies.
- Recognize obstacles to self-esteem and self-love and develop strategies for increasing consciousness in these areas.
- Develop awareness of cultural background & conditioning and how it impacts our worldview.
To register for this course, contact us.