Welcome to Unity of Fort Myers. We warmly invite you to join us!
We are a 21st Century spiritual community where you can:
• Experience loving acceptance
• Discover your indwelling Christ
• Explore the Kingdom of Heaven
• Find comfort during challenging times
• Make a difference
We can’t wait to meet you!
Our Core Values: Spirit, Truth, Love, Transformation, Gratitude, Joy
Our Mission: Meditation, Inspiration, Transformation
Our Vision: Centered in Love, we joyfully celebrate a world united in Divine Truth
Unity of Fort Myers is located on 10 acres of tropical paradise
From our sanctuary hugging the shores of Peace Lake, we continue the teaching ministry of Jesus and awaken the minds of countless souls to know their own Divinity and to experience the unconditional love of God.
The love we share is our greatest gift, and in its embrace many are healed here and set free.
We serve more than 300 people weekly in service, prayer, classes, counsel, counseling support groups and pastoral care.
Current & Upcoming Classes & Activities
Everyone is welcome to attend any class or workshop at Unity of Fort Myers. Join us!
Mondays, May 7-June 25, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Facilitated by Carla Palmer, LUT, Education Director. SEE credit $145; audit class $100. Mandatory course for LUT or ministry students and open to the public.
Students will explore the dimensions of self by studying various systems and techniques for self awareness. They will become more conscious of their attitudes, beliefs and ways of being. They will explore symptoms of stress and imbalance; healthy responses to stress and imbalance; and how to integrate spiritual principles to maintain balance and honor all facets of their being.
Upon completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Identify and articulate current belief systems regarding key areas of life, such as (but not limited to) health, finances, and relationships.
- Express personal values and integrity.
- Articulate and engage in areas of emotional literacy.
- Increase effective communication skills to enhance relationships.
- Evaluate any personal stressors and formulate mediation strategies.
- Recognize obstacles to self-esteem and self-love and develop strategies for increasing consciousness in these areas.
- Develop awareness of cultural background & conditioning and how it impacts our worldview.
To register for this course, contact us.
Thursdays, April 5-26, 10:30 a.m.-noon
Facilitated by Christina Bowman, LUT. Love offering.
Be inspired, uplifted and motivated as we talk about how God has moved in our lives to help us overcome obstacles and achieve goals. By practicing the presence and following Divine Guidance, you will be inspired! To register for this course, contact us.
Lunch & Learn
Sunday, May 20, 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
Hearing screenings and presentation by Hoglund Family Hearing. To register, contact us.
Women of UniTea
Saturday, April 21, 10 a.m.-noon
ClariTea: Five lessons of the journey of conscious living. Guest speaker: Maria Amaro-Slaughter. Join us for an empowering day with fellowship and fun! Bring your own place setting. To register, contact us.
Men of Unity
Saturday, April 21, 10 a.m.-noon
Join Rev. Clive’s Living Unity Series: This Thing Called Life. To register, contact us.
Youth & Family Ministry Springtime Luncheon & Family Fair
Sunday, April 29, 11 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
Join us in our annual fundraiser for our YFM. Silent auction, great food, games, arts and crafts, face painting, bounce houses… and featuring Koni Ice!